Updated May 2022
Who we are
(‘We’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our nominated data controller is Charles Foster, Director. All Wills & Trusts Ltd of Studio 2, Waterside Court, Third Avenue, Burton Upon Trent, DE14 2WQ.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you submit your data via a form(s) on this website. We record and store the following data.
- Company Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- IP Address
If you chose to Opt into our marketing list, then we may contact you using the above data.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
All data transmitted through this website is encrypted and secure.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of a personal data breach we will notify the ICO within the required 72 hours and provide them with
- a description of the nature of the personal data breach including, where possible:
- the categories and approximate number of individuals concerned; and
- the categories and approximate number of personal data records concerned;
- the name and contact details of the data protection officer
- a description of the likely consequences of the personal data breach; and
- a description of the measures taken, or proposed to be taken, to deal with the personal data breach, including, where appropriate, the measures taken to mitigate any possible adverse effects.
They help us to improve our site and deliver a better experience for our users. Some of the cookies that we use are essential for the site to operate.
- Collect any personal identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Our Cookies help:
- Effectively administer our website
- Improve the user experience
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the security/speed of the site
- Aggregate information about the usage and effectiveness of our site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
We use traffic log cookies on our website and blog to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to be more user friendly. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Our own cookies
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Contact form validation to prevent spam emails being sent
- Tracking anonymous visits to website for statistical purposes
Social website cookies
These are used to help you ‘share’ or ‘like’ content on our website on various social media websites, as we have added sharing buttons on our site.
Turning Cookies Off
To learn how to disable cookies on browsers please click here. http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=61416
If you are concerned about cookies tracking your movements on the Internet then you may be concerned about spyware. Spyware is the name given to a particular band of cookies that track personal information about you. There are many antispyware programs that you can use to prevent this from happening. Learn more about antispyware software – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spyware
Our website uses a cookie to display our “Cookie Notice” at the top of the page. In order for us to remember that a user has agreed and wishes to close that notice we store an anonymous cookie that removes that notice for a period of 7 days. If you do not wish this cookie to be stored then you can choose not to close the notice.
Contact Forms (Captcha)
Our website uses a session cookie to provide users with a contact form validation service known as captcha. This cookie does not store any personal information about you and is only used to check the captcha form field to verify that a human being has entered the information.
Happy to Accept?
TERMS OF BUSINESS
All Wills & Trusts Ltd is bound by the code of conduct as laid down by The Society of Will Writers and Estate Planning Practitioners and as such adheres to their standard terms and conditions.
This agreement is made on …………………………………………………..between All Wills and Trusts Ltd (herein known as ‘the company’)
of Studio 2 Waterside Court Third Avenue Burton upon Trent DE14 2WQ
and Mr / Mrs / Miss…………………………………………………………….. and Mr / Mrs / Miss ………………………………………………………………..
of…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..………….. (herein known as ‘the client(s)
(The Company undertakes to provide the following services subject to the agreed payments being received from the consultant or client and subject also to the terms and conditions below).
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The company agrees to prepare the document(s) for the client(s) in accordance with the instructions given to the company on the date of this agreement.
- The company shall despatch the document(s) to the client(s) within 21 working days of complete instructions being received at the administration centre. Client(s) shall return or acknowledge correspondence within 21 working days of receipt.
- All documents have to be signed and witnessed correctly to make them effective legal documents. Failure to do so will result in your document(s) being invalid.
- If you choose to arrange to sign and have your document(s)l witnessed yourself, you will be supplied with comprehensive instructions for the signing and witnessing of your document(s) to assist you in the correct witnessing procedure. The company is under no obligation to supervise the signing and witnessing of your document(s), nor to take responsibility for the document(s) not being signed or witnessed correctly.
- The company takes no responsibility for the unsigned document(s) resulting in your beneficiaries not benefiting from your estate.
- The company takes no responsibility for verifying the identity and age of anyone with whom we contract to provide a will(s)/ documents.
- The company takes no responsibility verifying any of the information provided by you in your instructions and we prepare documents relying on you having correctly stated all information in the instructions.
- Where the proposed terms of a will or document are of a nature or complexity that makes our service inappropriate the company will notify you of this.
- The company reserves the right to decline the provision of a will or other document. The company will return your cheque or refund the fee when notifying you. Trusts can be included in your will at additional cost. Details of such additional costs will be supplied to you prior to the preparation of the document(s). LPA, OPG registration fees are NOT included in our fees and are charged at the current rate.
- The company reserves the right to vary the terms of this agreement in the event of any change in the relevant law.
- All work is carried out according to the Code of Practice as laid down by The Society of Will Writers, Lincoln and is subject to these terms and conditions. A copy of which can be supplied on request.
- Our published fees do include VAT. We have no control over third-party suppliers whose charges might attract VAT.
- The Company does not accept liability to advise you of any changes in legislation or taxation that may affect you directly and indirectly and may necessitate a review of your documents. Any Will should be reviewed every three years and on the occasion of any material changes to your circumstances, such as divorce, marriage, the birth of children or inheritance of a large sum.
- NOTICE OF RIGHT TO CANCELYou have the right to cancel this agreement within fourteen days of the date of receiving this notice. You can do this by delivering or sending written notice by post or email to the Administration Manager of All Wills and Trusts Ltd at the Burton upon Trent address below. The notice of cancellation is deemed to be served as soon as it is posted or sent (or in the case of an email from the day it is sent). A reasonable charge may be made for work carried out within the 14 day cancellation period.If you cancel this agreement as above, you will receive a full refund of any fees paid.
I/we have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
The Agreed fee for the services quoted is £……………. If any Additional fees become payable these will be advised to the client before work is undertaken.
Full payment is due on completion of the final documents or as agreed in respect of the following services:
Wills(s) PPT Attestation Trusts LPA’s Storage Land Registry Probate Family Protection Trust
OPG Registration Fees are not included in our fees. A separate cheque for the current registration fee is required £………….
Signed by the consultant ………………………………………………………….
Signed by the client(s) …………………………………………………
- Valid January 2015