TRADITIONAL WILL STORAGE
There is no formal requirement where a will is stored but obviously you should keep it safe. Keeping your will and associated documents safe means that it’s protected in the safest environment possible. Plus you also want to have access to it when you want or need it.
Our tracked and stored documents are more accessible than when they’re in a safe deposit box at the bank – where executors may need a court order to get access. With The Will Store, our will storage service, allows the customer to identify executors so that should it be required, they can request wills back from our storage. This is a feature that we strongly recommend.
Traditional Will storage alone is at a surprisingly low price per will, or we can offer a family storage package for Mirror Wills and associated documents such as Deeds, Powers of Attorney etc
Plus our Digital Inheritance Vault for a secure online depository for all of your digital legacy such as scanned copies of important documents, passwords, photos etc.
Special Annual fee for The Traditional Family storage package and Digital Inheritance Vault.
Our Traditional will storage and Digital inheritance vault packages offer peace of mind for you and for the secure storage of any important documents from house deeds to other personal documents like share certificates or life policies.
The Society of Will Writers Member Principles
These 10 principles, as expanded by the Society’s Code of Practice and reinforced by the individual Members Terms of Business represent the protection the consumer can expect when using a Society Member in the preparation of their legal documents:
• A Member must act with integrity
• A Member must conduct his or her business with due skill, care and diligence
• A Member must observe proper standards when marketing his or her business to the general public
• A Member must pay due regard to the interests of his or her client and treat them fairly
• A member must communicate information to his or her client in a way that is clear fair and not misleading
• A Member must not create a conflict of interest between himself and his or her client
• A Member must take reasonable care to ensure the suitability of any advice given to his or her client
• A Member must ensure that any assets that he or she holds on behalf of a client are fully protected
• A Member must practice equality and respect diversity
• A Member must comply with all legal and regulatory requirements including full observance of the Society of Will Writers Code of Practice
You can order one of our will storage packages now online or you can contact us by phone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org We will help you in any way we can to make your document storage set up as easy and simple as possible.
Our Secure traditional document storage facility is UK based and offers storage in an alarmed fireproof environment. Digital storage vaults are also UK based and are accredited to the ISO27001 security standard.
When you want any of your documents back they can easily be retrieved. The method dependant on the type of storage used. Details are available with your storage agreement or by contacting us directly by phone or email: email@example.com
Email us at:
Tel: 01543 423600 or 01283 566133