- Make appointment at our offices or at client’s home, brief client what will happen at meeting.
- We confirming appointment time, date and venue where applicable.
- Attend appointment. Introduction and services we offer: 1. Wills, various trusts including Inheritance Tax etc., Lasting Power of Attorney. 2. Storage. 3. Willdata.
- We provide a Free Will and EPA/LPA review service.
- Summary of Meeting.
* Confirm clients identity and mental capacity
* Go through terms of business, if happy to proceed you will be asked to sign these later and we will require a cheque to cover the cost of the services provided.
* Evaluation of the estate.
* Explain to the clients areas of difficulty and promote remedies.
* Give costings for work to be carried out and provide payment options.
* Obtain agreement from clients.
* Have clients sign terms of business/retainer letter.
* Proceed with taking instructions.
* Highlight if necessary areas where further information is required and obtain method/time for receipt.
* Make detailed notes of the meeting, advice given and whether it is accepted or declined by clients.
* Advise clients of timescale* and if possible arrange attestation date. N.B. draft Wills and associated documents will be posted by 2nd class mail to clients within 14 working days of this meeting. Client should check and amend draft Will accordingly and return to the company within 7 days together with acceptance form duly signed. Once acceptance is received the company will draw up the Wills and associated documents and arrange Attestation within 7 – 14 working days of receipt of the acceptance. Advise what is required for Attestation service – witnesses etc.
4. Attend Attestation service. Final check of Will prior to signing. Ask how the client found dealing with the company and the services provided, ask for referrals.
*International Wills time scales vary depending on country and type of work/services involved, but will be carried out as efficiently as local laws and customs allow.
Initial consultation is made to discuss services that may be required be it simple advice on gaining Probate or complex Trust issues.
An assessment is made of the deceased’s Estate and a quotation is submitted for the costs of administration services before work is commenced.
Terms of business and necessary documentation is signed.
Adminstration is handled by a professional/trustee who will complete the operation as swiftly as possible, keeping you fully informed of progesss at all times. Our service offers a substantial cost saving over the traditional providers, i.e. Banks and Solicitors etc. Our typical costs are from £95.00 per hour to approx. 1.75% of the gross Estate value dependant on complexity plus usual disbursements and VAT where applicable.
Contact: Tel: 01283 566133 firstname.lastname@example.org